My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Official Release date of The Fidelity Files UK


Well, it's official, my book is finally British. Which basically just means it's in stores in Great Britain, not that it's started pronouncing words like "tomato" and "schedule" differently.

I'm so excited about this release! I got the final books in the mail a few weeks back and they look fantastic! Plus, I'm actually going out to London next week to help promote it!

My UK publisher (Ebury Press) has been nothing but fabulous and I couldn't be more happy with their work on this book. Please check out their UK site for the book at: http://www.TheFidelityFiles.co.uk and if you'd like to order your very own UK version of The Fidelity Files (they ship to the US, you know!), you can do so on Amazon.co.uk by clicking here.

No comments:

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society