My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Moon Movie Companion Book and Twilight Store!


Okay, so since I'm still (impatiently) waiting for news of my own to share (I promise they'll be some soon!) I decided to live vicariously through New Moon and share more exciting news on that front.

And here's the latest to report from Operation New Moon Watch (my favorite new hobby!):

The New Moon Movie Companion Book is now available for pre-sale on Amazon!!

After I pre-ordered it myself (duh!) I got so excited that I decided to create an "Everything Twilight" Amazon Store. And had so much fun "stocking the shelves"! Check it out here!






1 comment:

Issabella said...

GET RID OF THOSE FRICKN CORN ROLLS BUDDY!

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society