My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jillian Harris needs to hire Ashlyn


Okay, so the Bachelorette is really starting to piss me off. How dense can Jillian be? She's been hearing ALL season that someone has a girlfriend, whining about wanting to know who it is and what does she do when she finally gets the information and finds out it's Wes? She goes, "Oh, I trust him. He would never do that." Wah, wah, wah.

Jillian meet Ashlyn. Ashlyn, Jillian.

Ashlyn is the main character in my novel and she tests men's fidelity. I think you could seriously use her right now.

Or on second thought...just open your eyes!!!!

(Sigh) But I suppose we've all been there. Duped by a hot guy with a sexy accent who SWEARS he never hooked up in the jacuzzi with that girl with the nipple rings....or something.

At least for the rest of us, our delusion wasn't broadcasted on National TV for everyone to see!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I had this discussion with my friend earlier today. I understand that if she makes a mistake she wants it to be her own but I totally agree with you that she wanted answers and when she got them - from someone she trusted - she blew them off. She gets what she deserves at this point, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, but it does look like it munks up next week by referring to his "girlfriend...er, ex-girlfriend". If she keeps him after that, she's just an idiot.

By the way, congrats on all the good news on the book/writing front. :o)

Jessica Brody said...

I know, seriously. I agree. If she keeps him after next week, I will lose all respect for her! She's clearly been caught under his spell and it's sickening to watch him manipulate her like that. Saying things like, "I don't want to have to answer this question again." That is the true mark of a manipulator, turning it around on her and making HER feel bad for being suspicious. BAD NEWS!

On the other hand, he could be a "producer pick," kept around to spike ratings. You never know!

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society