My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Big News and Tattered Cover!

We'll I've been promising you big news...and here's the big news!

Just yesterday it was announced in Publisher's Marketplace that I sold my fifth book to my young adult publisher, Farrar, Straus, Giroux!!!!

The book is called 52 REASON TO HATE MY FATHER and it's about...well, I'll just let the announcement speak for itself. :)

Jessica Brody's 52 REASONS TO HATE MY FATHER, in which a teen heiress, famous for her partygirl antics and tabloid headlines, is forced by her ever-absent mogul father to take on a different low-wage job every week for a year of life
-- and love -- lessons if she wants any hope of receiving her trust fund, to Janine O'Malley at Farrar, Straus Children's, for publication in Spring 2012, by Bill Contardi at Brandt & Hochman (World English).

I'm so thrilled to be able to work on another book with my fantastic editor, Janine O'Malley! So thanks, FSG for believing in me and buying my next book!

Thanks to everyone who came out to my LA book signing and release party last night. It was such a blast! Check out the pictures below!



My friend Leslie and me at the signing.



Reading from the book...




The fantastic Love Under Cover cake! Courtesy of the brilliant and creative people at Cake and Art. If you haven't heard of them, be sure to check them out! www.cakeandart.com




Tonight I'm in Denver at the famous Tattered Cover Bookstore on Colfax. Be sure to come by at 7:00 pm to hear me read a passage from the book and get a signed copy!

All the info can be found by clicking here!

And if you haven't picked up your copy of LOVE UNDER COVER, do it now!

You can order it on Amazon by clicking here.
I mean, seriously, how easy is that?

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day.

Love,
Jessica

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Congrats on your exciting news! Sounds like such a fun YA story--can't wait to read it!

Jeanette

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Very exciting news, Jessica! The story for 52 Reasons sounds like it could be pretty funny in spots.

Leslie said...

woo hoo jess! cute pic of us too - thanks charlie! :)

Kristina Springer said...

Congrats Jessica!! I don't know how I missed this!

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society