My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Untitled Sequel is now Titled!

I'm very pleased to announce that my publisher and I have finally come up with a title to the forthcoming sequel to THE FIDELITY FILES.

So without further ado...coming in Fall of 2009 is...

(Drum Roll please...)

(I can't hear the drum roll!)

(That's better!)

LOVE UNDER COVER
by
Jessica Brody

More info coming soon!

3 comments:

Phoebe Jordan said...

That is great! I like the title and I look forward to finding out more about the book and the release date.

Congrats on the title Jessica.

Alyson Noel said...

SUCH a great title!!

Yay!

Lucy said...

Can't wait! :)

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society