My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Email Issues Resolved!

Hi Everyone!

Many, MANY apologies if any of you have been trying to email me through my website at: email@jessicabrody.com and the email got bounced back. I've been having technical difficulties with my email addresses lately and I'm happy to say they're all resolved! So you can now use that address to send me email. I look forward to reading them!

Two more days until we shoot the Karma Club Book Trailer. I can hardly contain the excitement!

XO-
Jessica

No comments:

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society