My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Brody Book Hunt #1

Who likes scavenger hunts!? ME!

I travel around so much I thought, wouldn't it be fun to leave things behind in the various cities I visit...as little mementos for others to find. And thus the idea of the "Brody Book Hunt" was born.

This is what I'll be doing:

In various cities that I visit, I'll be "hiding" an autographed copy of one of my books somewhere. (Stores, shops, restaurants, etc.) Then I'll Tweet and Facebook clues about where it is and the secret password you need to claim it. 

If you're the first to find the book, it's YOURS! Yep, FOR FREE! Just Tweet/Facebook me back to let me know you found it so I can mark it as "claimed." 

So without further ado, here is the first Brody Book Hunt location:
If you're in the Dallas area, visit the Yogurtville in Carrollton (on Hebron Pkwy) Tell them, "Karma Sent Me" to claim the prize.

Happy Hunting!
Jessica

 





No comments:

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society