My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm on an ABC Commercial (well, my voice is anyway)

So if you've been watching ABC lately, you might have seen the following commercial playing in between your favorite ABC shows. And guess what? I'm the one singing background vocals in it. That's right! A friend of mine composes a lot of TV commercials and asked if I'd come in and sing for this one and of course I said, "sure!"

I was super excited when I was sitting around with my family over Thanksgiving watching the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special and suddenly there was my voice coming through the surround sound. Very strange. And if it sounds like there are ten of me, that's because I sang it about ten times with different harmonies. I'm my very own choir. :)

Anyway here it is (my part comes in around second 15) Happy Holidays!

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society