My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

New French Cover


So, the sales team at my French publisher decided that my previous cover didn't "pop" enough. I'm learning that the word "pop" is a very popular verb in the publishing industry. Everything has to pop! So this is the brand new design they came up with it and I am in love with it. Now, I'm not an pop expert or anything (except if you count pop music) but I think this cover totally pops!!!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Love it! I'd definitely pick it up! :)

Alyson Noel said...

Oh, it pops alright!
I LOVE it!

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society