My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Overdue Winner Announcement!

So apparently my scattered writer brain has failed me once again! A lot of people have been asking me when I'm going to announce the winner of the Find the Typo Contest from back in March and I quickly realized that although I announced the winner on Facebook and Twitter (and emailed the winner), I forgot to add it to the blog. Doh!

My apologies if I've kept you waiting!

The winner was John Nowakoski.

If you didn't win, fear not! We'll be having TONS more contests to win copies of MY LIFE UNDECIDED (which releases in FOUR days!) so keep an eye out for those coming soon!

Again my apologies!
Jessica

2 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

Too many places to get the word out these days.
Ann

Jessica Brody said...

Yes, Ann. It's getting a bit ridiculous! :)

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society