My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Friends: The Number One Writers in America!


So it turns out I have a VERY talented group of friends (not that I didn't already know that). My good author friend Alyson Noel, just informed me that the second book in her Immortals series, BLUE MOON is the NUMBER 1 children's paperback in America! Debuting at the very tippy top of the NYT Bestsellers List this week!

And if that wasn't cool enough, I also found out this weekend that my screenwriting friend, Dan Kunka's movie, 12 ROUNDS, starring John Cena is the NUMBER ONE selling DVD in America this week! Can you freaking believe that? How did I end up with SUCH successful friends? My copy of 12 Rounds just arrived today and I can't wait to listen to the commentary with the screenwriter! And if you missed MY special exclusive interview with Dan, you can check it out here!

Now if only Bruno was my high school sweetheart well... then I'd probably have a whole lot of problems.

No comments:

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society