My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds.
If not, visit http://jessicabrody.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Win the last remaining ARC of Love Under Cover!


I just gave away two signed ARCs (advanced reader's copy) of Love Under Cover on Free Book Friday and got such an amazing response that I've decided to hold another drawing, on my website, for the very last copy in my possession!

So head on over to the giveaway page and enter to win it!

The winner will be chosen and announced on Monday, August 3rd.

Good luck!
Jessica

2 comments:

Chris J. said...

I love the book trailer and the tease, wow! I so want to read this one!
Best Wishes!

Jessica Brody said...

Thanks, Chris! The trailer was a lot of fun to make. I'm looking forward to making one for my next book too!

Blog Description

Jessica Brody, author of the forthcoming novel, The Fidelity Files, explores the thorny topic of infidelity in modern-day society